Each StockAid tool weighs approximately 1.3 pounds (0.58 kilograms). You can determine exact shipping costs by adding the item to the shopping cart and then checking the shipping options that apply.
Articles in this section
- What is the StockAid tool used for?
- Do I need to purchase a StockAid tool in order to use the Fast Tracks Assembly Fixtures?
- Do I need a different StockAid tool for each turnout size?
- Why aren't StockAid tools included in the track building kits by default?
- What is the projected life span of the StockAid tool?
- Can't I just clamp the rail in a vise to do the same thing?
- How heavy is a StockAid? What will it cost to have one shipped?
- My StockAid tool has rust on it. How do I clean it off, and how do I prevent it from rusting again?
- What is the largest sized rail I can use in the StockAid tool?
- What are StockAid tools made from?