QuickSticks are designed to work most effectively with the Fast Tracks assembly fixture. We do not recommend that they be used to construct hand built switches, if building by hand, better results can be had by using individual wood ties.
Articles in this section
- What are QuickSticks used for?
- What are QuickSticks made from?
- How are QuickSticks different from TwistTies?
- Will the tie height of QuickSticks match my brand of flextrack?
- What is the recommended method for attaching QuickSticks to a fixture built turnout?
- I don't see left and right hand versions of QuickSticks?
- Can I use QuickSticks to construct switches by hand without using your assembly fixture tool?
- Why are the PC board ties thinner than the wood ties on the QuickSticks?
- Can I get pre-drilled QuickSticks for N scale?