We only produce PC board ties in two thicknesses for turnouts, 1/16" and 1/32". Some scales the wood ties are thicker than the wood ties, but this won't create any issues as the difference in thickness is hidden when the turnout is ballasted in place.
Articles in this section
- What are QuickSticks used for?
- What are QuickSticks made from?
- How are QuickSticks different from TwistTies?
- Will the tie height of QuickSticks match my brand of flextrack?
- What is the recommended method for attaching QuickSticks to a fixture built turnout?
- I don't see left and right hand versions of QuickSticks?
- Can I use QuickSticks to construct switches by hand without using your assembly fixture tool?
- Why are the PC board ties thinner than the wood ties on the QuickSticks?
- Can I get pre-drilled QuickSticks for N scale?