Both TwistTies and Assembly Fixtures are used to construct switches or straight and curved trackwork, but there are some important differences that you need to consider when deciding which solution to use.
Articles in this section
- What are TwistTies used for?
- How are TwistTies different from QuickSticks?
- What is the difference between TwistTies and Assembly Fixtures?
- Can I use a standard PointForm tool for make frog and switchpoints for TwistTies?
- How thick are TwistTies?
- Do you make N scale TwistTies
- Can I make straight turnouts with TwistTies?
- Can I build straight and curved track with TwistTies?
- Can I join TwistTies together?