No. As the rail needs to be spiked in place we have found that the spikes available are too large for anything smaller than HOn3 and will interfere with wheel flanges.
Articles in this section
- What are TwistTies used for?
- How are TwistTies different from QuickSticks?
- What is the difference between TwistTies and Assembly Fixtures?
- Can I use a standard PointForm tool for make frog and switchpoints for TwistTies?
- How thick are TwistTies?
- Do you make N scale TwistTies
- Can I make straight turnouts with TwistTies?
- Can I build straight and curved track with TwistTies?
- Can I join TwistTies together?