Yes. Our TwistTie strips each include two track joiners that clip onto the edges of the ties that allow unlimited lengths of TwistTie strips to be connected together and curved as a single piece. These joiners can also be used to connect TwistTie strips to turnouts. These joiners are also available separately.
Articles in this section
- What are TwistTies used for?
- How are TwistTies different from QuickSticks?
- What is the difference between TwistTies and Assembly Fixtures?
- Can I use a standard PointForm tool for make frog and switchpoints for TwistTies?
- How thick are TwistTies?
- Do you make N scale TwistTies
- Can I make straight turnouts with TwistTies?
- Can I build straight and curved track with TwistTies?
- Can I join TwistTies together?