PC Board ties are used to re-enforce switches by soldering them to strategic points along the switch. Normally only enough PC Board ties are used to provide structural strength. Standard wood ties are used for the remaining ties.
Articles in this section
- What are PC board ties used for?
- What is PC board made from?
- What are CopperHead PC board ties?
- I have purchased PC Board ties before and they were always twisted. Are yours twisted as well?
- Won't the copper plating cause a dead short?
- Your PC Board Ties don't match the thickness of wood ties. Won't that be a problem?
- Are the PC Board Ties copper plated on both sides of the tie?
- Can I get pre-gapped ties?
- Why are the crossties available at the same thickness as wood ties, but the turnout ties are not?
- How thick are your PC board ties?