PC board, or Printed Circuit board is a fiberglass substrate with a thin copper laminate on it. This material is ideally suited for railroad ties as it allow us to solder rail onto the copper surface providing a solid base for trackwork.
Articles in this section
- What are PC board ties used for?
- What is PC board made from?
- What are CopperHead PC board ties?
- I have purchased PC Board ties before and they were always twisted. Are yours twisted as well?
- Won't the copper plating cause a dead short?
- Your PC Board Ties don't match the thickness of wood ties. Won't that be a problem?
- Are the PC Board Ties copper plated on both sides of the tie?
- Can I get pre-gapped ties?
- Why are the crossties available at the same thickness as wood ties, but the turnout ties are not?
- How thick are your PC board ties?