We recommended that you connect the Frog Juicer directly to the booster. You will be unable to detect trains on the short length of the frog, but this will prevent false detections which would be a bigger issue.
Articles in this section
- What is a Frog Juicer?
- Will the Hex Frog Juicer work with DC input?
- What is the difference between a Hex Frog Juicer, a Dual Frog Juicer and a Mono Frog Juicer?
- Can Frog Juicers be used with the Bullfrog turnout control?
- Can some of the outputs on the Hex Frog Juicer be used to control turnout frogs and others to act as a reversing unit?
- Can the Hex Frog Juicer change the polarity of a reverse loop? If so, how many reverse loops can a unit handle?
- Is there a Frog Juicer available to control “live” frogs?
- When using the Hex Frog Juicer for large scales will the 2 amp power limitation create a problem?
- When using a DigiTrax BDL168 how should the Frog Juicer be connected?
- Can one output from a Frog Juicer be connected to more than one turnout?