Made from solid aluminum, an Assembly Fixture can be used to construct thousands of switches.
Articles in this section
- What is an Assembly Fixture?
- Are turnouts built with an Assembly Fixture compatible with DCC?
- What does the turnout number (I.e. #6 turnout, #8 turnout) stand for?
- I have a Fast Tracks assembly fixture for Micro Engineering code X rail. Can I use this same fixture for brand X rail?
- I have a special requirement. Do you make customized fixtures?
- Are curved turnouts numbered differently?
- How To Wire A Standard Turnout With A Ground Throw (And How They Work)
- How to wire a standard turnout with a Tortoise switch machine
- Can you make Assembly Fixtures for rail other than Micro Engineering?
- I have heard that code 70 and code 83 can be used in the same fixture, is this true?