Each fixture weighs between just under 0.5 Lb. to almost 2.5 Lbs. You can determine exact shipping costs by adding the items you want to the shopping cart and then checking the shipping options that apply. This can be done without committing to make a purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is an Assembly Fixture?
- Are turnouts built with an Assembly Fixture compatible with DCC?
- What does the turnout number (I.e. #6 turnout, #8 turnout) stand for?
- I have a Fast Tracks assembly fixture for Micro Engineering code X rail. Can I use this same fixture for brand X rail?
- I have a special requirement. Do you make customized fixtures?
- Are curved turnouts numbered differently?
- How To Wire A Standard Turnout With A Ground Throw (And How They Work)
- How to wire a standard turnout with a Tortoise switch machine
- Can you make Assembly Fixtures for rail other than Micro Engineering?
- I have heard that code 70 and code 83 can be used in the same fixture, is this true?