StockAid tools are made from case hardened mild steel. We chose to harden the tool to ensure the critical dimensions of the tool are maintained during use.
Articles in this section
- What is the StockAid tool used for?
- Do I need to purchase a StockAid tool in order to use the Fast Tracks Assembly Fixtures?
- Do I need a different StockAid tool for each turnout size?
- Why aren't StockAid tools included in the track building kits by default?
- What is the projected life span of the StockAid tool?
- Can't I just clamp the rail in a vise to do the same thing?
- How heavy is a StockAid? What will it cost to have one shipped?
- My StockAid tool has rust on it. How do I clean it off, and how do I prevent it from rusting again?
- What is the largest sized rail I can use in the StockAid tool?
- What are StockAid tools made from?