The same QuickStick can be used for both right and left hand turnouts by simply turning it over.
Articles in this section
- What are QuickSticks used for?
- What are QuickSticks made from?
- How are QuickSticks different from TwistTies?
- Will the tie height of QuickSticks match my brand of flextrack?
- What is the recommended method for attaching QuickSticks to a fixture built turnout?
- I don't see left and right hand versions of QuickSticks?
- Can I use QuickSticks to construct switches by hand without using your assembly fixture tool?
- Why are the PC board ties thinner than the wood ties on the QuickSticks?
- Can I get pre-drilled QuickSticks for N scale?