QuickSticks are a companion product to trackwork built in the assembly fixtures. Clearance is provided on QuickSticks where the PC board ties are in place of the wood ties. TwistTies include all the wood ties and are not designed to be used with any PC board ties, rather, rail is spiked in place onto the wood ties in a manner similar to traditional hand laid trackwork.
Articles in this section
- What are TwistTies used for?
- How are TwistTies different from QuickSticks?
- What is the difference between TwistTies and Assembly Fixtures?
- Can I use a standard PointForm tool for make frog and switchpoints for TwistTies?
- How thick are TwistTies?
- Do you make N scale TwistTies
- Can I make straight turnouts with TwistTies?
- Can I build straight and curved track with TwistTies?
- Can I join TwistTies together?