Yes. TwistTies use the exact same geometry as all our turnout designs. The frog number is the same regardless of how the TwistTie is curved
Articles in this section
- What are TwistTies used for?
- How are TwistTies different from QuickSticks?
- What is the difference between TwistTies and Assembly Fixtures?
- Can I use a standard PointForm tool for make frog and switchpoints for TwistTies?
- How thick are TwistTies?
- Do you make N scale TwistTies
- Can I make straight turnouts with TwistTies?
- Can I build straight and curved track with TwistTies?
- Can I join TwistTies together?