Yes. We have TwistTie strips that are available in fixed and flexible versions that make laying wood ties very quick and precise. These are pre-drilled.
Articles in this section
- What are TwistTies used for?
- How are TwistTies different from QuickSticks?
- What is the difference between TwistTies and Assembly Fixtures?
- Can I use a standard PointForm tool for make frog and switchpoints for TwistTies?
- How thick are TwistTies?
- Do you make N scale TwistTies
- Can I make straight turnouts with TwistTies?
- Can I build straight and curved track with TwistTies?
- Can I join TwistTies together?