No. Turnouts can be in different blocks. We do recommend that you connect the Frog Juicer directly to the command station with no circuit breakers. Essentially a Frog Juicer will form a single block of it's own.
Articles in this section
- What is a Frog Juicer?
- Will the Hex Frog Juicer work with DC input?
- What is the difference between a Hex Frog Juicer, a Dual Frog Juicer and a Mono Frog Juicer?
- Can Frog Juicers be used with the Bullfrog turnout control?
- Can some of the outputs on the Hex Frog Juicer be used to control turnout frogs and others to act as a reversing unit?
- Can the Hex Frog Juicer change the polarity of a reverse loop? If so, how many reverse loops can a unit handle?
- Is there a Frog Juicer available to control “live” frogs?
- When using the Hex Frog Juicer for large scales will the 2 amp power limitation create a problem?
- When using a DigiTrax BDL168 how should the Frog Juicer be connected?
- Can one output from a Frog Juicer be connected to more than one turnout?