Joining together sections of printed curved track and keeping the radius accurate would be almost impossible. Even the slightest misalignment of the individual sheets would lead to major accuracy issues.
Articles in this section
- What are Tie Templates used for?
- Why isn't the template printing out the right size?
- Is there a way to print just the switch part of a printable template? All that other gobbledygook is using up all my ink!
- Why are there no Tie Templates for straight and curved track?
- How do I use Tie Templates with my Fast Tracks turnouts?
- What dimensions have you used to lay out the ties?
- How accurate are your Tie Templates?
- Will your Tie Templates match commercial trackwork?
- Can I use your Tie Templates to hand lay my own trackwork even if I don't use your assembly fixtures?
- Will the gaping shown on the Tie Templates work with DCC?