Sure! It will take longer and may not be as accurate. Don’t rely on the printed template for the gauging of the rails, use a track gauge.
Articles in this section
- What are Tie Templates used for?
- Why isn't the template printing out the right size?
- Is there a way to print just the switch part of a printable template? All that other gobbledygook is using up all my ink!
- Why are there no Tie Templates for straight and curved track?
- How do I use Tie Templates with my Fast Tracks turnouts?
- What dimensions have you used to lay out the ties?
- How accurate are your Tie Templates?
- Will your Tie Templates match commercial trackwork?
- Can I use your Tie Templates to hand lay my own trackwork even if I don't use your assembly fixtures?
- Will the gaping shown on the Tie Templates work with DCC?